Support our charity
If you like what we do, there are a number of ways you can support St Martins and our charity, The Southend‑on‑Sea Darby and Joan Organisation.
- Fundraise for St Martins through coffee mornings and other local events
- Attend one of our events such as our garden parties or Christmas concerts. We hold regular events throughout the year.
- Volunteer some of your time or skills to work with us. We welcome anyone keen to spend time reading or just chatting with our residents. We have teenagers visiting regularly as part of their Duke of Edinburgh volunteering award and apprentice care workers to gain experience. Volunteers with particular skills such as singing, playing music, cooking are valued as well.
- Become a friend of The Southend‑on‑Sea Darby and Joan Organisation. We’ll keep you updated on what we’re up to and make sure you’re included in all our events.
- Leave a legacy or donation in your will.
You can find out more information on upcoming fundraising events on our events page.
Finally, we always welcome feedback on the care we provide. Leave a review online such as Google Reviews or send us an email with your feedback. Testimonials are always really helpful too .